My credentials read: 20 in their 20's, journalist for best-in-class publications, top 5 U.S. business program graduate and marketing work with Fortune 5 companies—but that is just the beginning of my story.
My passion is fueled by connecting people with their aspirations by sharing my clients' brand (whether personal or business) with the world. My creativity + business acumen + personal character & work ethic create the ideal union of skillsets that has proven to elevate both your brand's perception so you can get your dream job or to raise your company's top-line.
I'm the proud seed and bloom of Winston-Salem, NC—and couldn't be happier to be home. My passion for inspiring the next generation of leaders of color and young women drives the heart of my community work.
Let's get started.
MORE THAN A WRITER
From creative writing to community engagement,
discover how Abrea can benefit you.
(even during the pandemic)
• Leader in Diversity, Triad Business Journal (Jul. 2021)
• Diversity & Inclusion Champion, Atrium Health (Jun. 2021)
• Emerging Leader, National Urban League (Apr. 2021)
• Inclusion Award, Wake Forest Baptist Health (Feb. 2021)
• 20 in their 20’s, Triad Business Journal (Dec. 2020)
•Featured in Spectrum News 1 'Voices of Change' segment (Dec. 2020)
• President, Winston-Salem Urban League Young Professionals (Aug. 2020-22)
• 40 Under 40 Most Influential African-Americans in the Triad, Black Business Ink Magazine (Feb. 2020)
• Leadership Award, Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce (Oct. 2019)
Whether you're a corporation instead in leveraging our diverse set of creatives and marketeers or if you're a recent grad or experienced professional who needs helps taking their career into the future, reach out to take your brand to the next level.
DIRECT EMAIL: MEETABREA@GMAIL.COM